We in Canada have an upcoming election; and it is hoped all around that Canadians VOTE for change.
In other less fortunate parts of the world governments don’t let their people vote because they do not want to lose dictatorial power. This is true in LIBYA SYRIA CHINA North Korea and Myanmar. The people recently demonstrated against a corrupt government in Egypt and won.
People can win only by being united.
You Don’t Want Change Don’t Vote. WE are fighting a war in Afghanistan don’t make those lives lost a waste.
The video is somewhat graphic but it depicts the reality of oppression of what is really happening in less fortunate parts the world. Savour your freedom. Many have fought for it.
filmed with d7000 and post processed in imovie
Issues you might want to consider are:
1. The protection of our West Coast Salmon Fishery.
2. Offshore property ownership of Canada
3. The Tar Sands in Alberta
4. Harm Reduction in Downtown Vancouver.
5. The proposed pipeline to Prince Rupert from Alberta
6. Oil/Development Tanker traffic on the west coast of British Columbia.
7. The Kyoto Protocol
8. The Prosperity Mine Proposal and The Destruction of Fish Lake (85000 trout) in the Chilcotin
9. Support of the Grizzly Bear Trophy Hunt in British Columbia
I believe most of these issues are of concern for the livable future of all Canadians.
Have you heard of them, do you care, have your candidates addressed these issues? The present conservative government has not.